Spill Kit Maintenance Program
Ensure your site spill kits are full and ready to respond.
First Aid Servicing Program
You will no longer have to:
- Assign the task to one of your employees, Keep them on the Job!
- Ensure the employee does the audit on time
- Order the equipment that is required to refill your first aid kits , we will refill kits on the spot, you pay no freight for items
- File the paperwork to show due diligence, We’ll do this for you and more!
- Free advice whilst onsite
- A regular schedule (1,2,3 or 4 monthly), we’ll come to site at the same time during your schedule-Standard
- Number your kits to reflect your reports
- Clean each kit, and replace stickers where necessary
- Provide an electronic report for your files that will detail
- Where each kit is onsite
- What was replaced in the kit
- Amount of product re-stocked site wide
- Any other notes on the site, which would assist in First Aid Compliance
Safety Shower/Eyewash Audit
Are your safety showers/eyewash units compliant?
We want all of our customers to experience the impressive level of professionalism when working with Spilltek International. All of our services, especially this one, exist to make your life easier and stress free. You can trust us to supply you with the best products, as well as top quality customer service.
Spilltek offer an annual testing service to ensure you safety showers and eyewash units are compliant with AS4775.
Dangerous Goods Cabinet Audit
Ensure your Dangerous Goods Cabinets are compliant with Australian Standards.
Dangerous Goods cabinets are often poorly maintained or used inappropriately, creating risks to the workplace. Spilltek’s Dangerous Goods Cabinet Inspection service will test the performance of your units against the requirements of the Australian Standards as well as ensuring they are being used appropriately to reduce the risks associated with storing Dangerous Goods.
Enquire about a Dangerous Goods Cabinet Audit
Spill Kit Awareness Training
Employees must know how to use spill kits in the workplace, so you’ll be able to deal with a spill properly. There are various sized spill kits that you can buy for your workplace but generally speaking, there are variations of spill kits available: General Purpose Spill Kit, Oil and Fuel Spill Kits, Chemical Spill Kits and Medical Spill Kits
Spill kits should only be opened in emergencies. Most contain the same products such as absorbent pads or loose absorbents and booms, PPE (personal protective equipment), waste bags and materials to seal drains. Some workplaces may have multiple sizes and multiple purpose spill kits.
When you encounter a spill, the first and most important thing is to protect yourself first. This Spill Kit Awareness Training Course looks at what a spill kit contains, when you need to use it and what procedure to follow when you encounter a spill.
This is one of our most popular services available. It’s made a big difference for many of our customers that have become compliant
Get a Physical for Your Facility
(No Cough Required)
ARE YOU SURE YOU’RE COMPLIANT WITH SPILL CONTAINMENT AND STORMWATER MANAGEMENT REGULATIONS?
Spilltek International offer a no obligation free on-site facility- site assessments to current and potential users of our products. we will visit and tour your site or facility to look for areas where non-compliance and safety vulnerabilities may be an issue.
Shortly after our visit, we will provide you with a comprehensive report, which includes recommendations to help you address any problems noted during the assessment. There is no cost or obligation on your part.
Book your no obligation assessment now!